Thursday 2 May 2013

Breeze With Ease & Fred

Just for a change there are no pictures of spaniels in this post. I rarely post pictures of James' horses because I rarely take any - mainly because I'm normally on them at the time. However, a new(ish) mobile phone means that a few snaps at the races (when I am obviously NOT on top) is easy. A beautiful day and a trip across the penines took us to Sedgefield this afternoon, where we had two runners. Of all of James' horses, these two have probably had more attention from me than most. Breeze With Ease (Breezey Wheezey), was a bag of nerves when he first came into the yard, and at the time, James was away, so I rode him daily for a while. He took a lot of patience and needed a quiet approach, but he really settled down. Now you know where the inspiration for a certain Young Ladies name came from!

 And Predatuer (Fred). This chap is a big powerful chaser, who has come back from a horrendous injury. When he started back in work, we thought he would never make it.
I am so pleased to say how wrong we were. He is loving his racing, and though today wasn't his day, he has done us proud on previous outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published