Monday 14 March 2011

Visiting Bungle And Ferdy

Our annual 'House, Horse, Dog and Cat Sitting' trip to Lincolnshire gave us chance to catch up with family and friends; in the company of our dear friends, Bungle and Ferdy.

Ferdy likes to show his appreciation of Extra Strong Mints


While Bungle just wants more mints. There was no way he was going to let me get my hands far enough from his nose to take a picture.


meanwhile, Husband was busy chain harrowing the paddocks. No, this wasn't a planned job, but with a completely dry week the conditions were ideal, so while Simon mowed, Sally gardened and did all their post holiday domestic jobs, husband and I went back to our roots!

1 comment:

  1. husband and I went back to our roots!

    and thoroughly enjoyed yourselves, I suspect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published