Thursday 1 September 2016

Horses and High Pike

The morning starting with horses is nothing unusual - in fact twice a week it's pretty much the norm. This week every morning is starting that way and for a change, I've taken the camera today.

The Best Boy - Silk Hall

He's such a sweetheart


Breeze has been going over to the yard with me ever since she was tiny. One of her favourite parts of the yard is the sand ring. She waits eagerly by the gate and if she's lucky enough to be allowed in, she's off. I swear she thinks' she's a racehorse. She just loves it in there



Back home later in the morning and after lunch we decide to head over to Calebreck. We've got Molly for a few days and it's a great spot for her.
"Aww come on, we've only just started and you want me to sit?"


Lots of old mine shafts round here



Molly loves rolling on the dry grass

"if you think you're coming in my (new) car looking like that, you've got another thing coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published