Saturday 2 July 2011

Skelton Show

Simon and Sal are up for the weekend, timed nicely to coincide with our local show; Skelton Show is the biggest village show in the country. It's a lovely show and, just like last year, it's a lovely day too.
Mrs B has work to do. stewarding some of the horse classes, so leaving the picnic at home for Husband to bring later, it's off to the showground first thing to do my bit.



Husband and Simon and Sal turned up a little later in the morning, complete with picnic. The rest of these photos are courtesy of Sal, as I didn't have my camera with me!

Deep in discussion about the state of Uk Agriculture whilst inspecting the sheep pens




Shows are very tiring, especially if you are exhibiting, as Blossom had discovered. Not only was she fast asleep, but she was busy snoring too. Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Quite plum-tuckered-out by the look of her. As you say: Bless! Wish I had been more organised and realised Skelton was on, lovely show and we enjoyed it last year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published