Monday 29 November 2010

I Should've Looked Out The Window

Chatting to Sally on the phone tonight, Our Old Patch has about an inch of snow currently - although temperatures over there went down really low last night. A different source tells us -17'c at Navenby Lowfields. Trina in the Borders tells me they have about a foot of snow, which they have had since Thursday and it keeps on snowing on and off.
Merrily I tell them that it's not bad here. 3 or 4 inches, although we seem to get topped up over night each night and it has been bitterly cold - not having gone above freezing for days. However, it's really dry powdery snow, so it's not really causing too much problems.

Then, I let the dog out..............



We seem to have had at least an inch since I last looked out, and it's a white out at the moment.
We'll have to see what the morning brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published