Saturday 27 November 2010

Global Warming

Like much of the country these last couple of days, we woke to an eerie silence this morning. It's normally very quiet here, but you know that feeling: That this is a different sort of quiet? Without opening my eyes, I had knew that today's plans were about to change.


The temperature got down to a low of -5.8'c overnight, with a high today of -1.8'c. Mind you I've no idea when that was, as it was below -3'c every time I looked at the thermometre.

Some of us couldn't contain our excitement at the prospect of going out to play in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is ...

    or "you're never too old to wiggle around on your back with a silly grin on your face!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published