Tuesday 28 August 2018

Bucket List Time.

I don’t have a bucket list, but if I did........
I’ve always wanted to ride on the beach. I grew up in the midlands, it wasn’t going to happen!
Nowadays, as well as riding out for James, I do a bit for Brian and Kelly as well. They have a breaking and pre trading yard (Brian is a recently retired Jockey). 
Kelly knew of my childish longing, and had a young horse she is producing that would benefit from the experience, so off we went, me on Headcase Henry (Kelly’s awesome hunter) and Kelly on Harry. Brian and Jeff were on camera duty and Kelly’s girls came along for the fish and chips!





Thanks Kelly, I had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published