Wednesday 4 September 2013

Barrow, Outerside and Causey Pike


Ask me which is my favourite fell and I'm not sure if I could answer, but Causey Pike is high on the list. It's the 'we're on holiday' skyline. But we're not on holiday, we live here ;-))
So today, we are meeting Joan to walk in an anti clockwise direction around this picture, finishing with Causey Pike which is the knobbley fell left of centre


By luck we have picked a glorious day, we were in for some cracking views and the dogs were in for lots of fun. I don't think Wattie is too impressed with Spaniel tricks in heather though
As I said, we had cracking views - in every direction

And whilst it is not a very flattering picture of any of them, at least I have proof of the other members of our party. Husband, Joand and Jay (who is now established as our regular walking pal)

The famous knobbles on Causey give Jay a bit of a suprise - she thought she was coming out for a gentle walk, not rock climbing!


 Our view as we head down to the car at Uzzicar. Derwent water in the centre of the picture with Keswick off to it's left
A really warm autumn day, thoroughly enjoyed by all and after 7 miles, Breeze sits without being asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published