Monday 11 June 2012

A Cool Breeze

I hope I'm not speaking too soon when I say so far, so good. We have had Breeze for 3 nights now, and she has been great. She is getting to grips with house training so quickly it is frightening. I am not claiming an accident free zone, but it is now over 24 hours since we had one - and that includes overnight last night. We are getting up to her (2am and 5.30am), but both times she was clean last night, and I even sneaked back to bed for a while this morning, and again she was clean when we came down at 7.30am.
Today was a big day. Her first visit to the vet. Hattie was so stressed at the vets, we were hoping that we could make it as stress free as possible. So arriving a few minutes early, we had a relaxing sit in the car on Mummy's knee to get over the stress of the journey before we went into the waiting room. From then on, Breeze stayed in my arms, snoozing, until I put her on the examination table, where she promptly fell to sleep! She didn't even notice the needle, and the only difficult moment, was keeping her eyes open long enough for the vet to have a look at them. She was one very Cool Customer.
She has had a steady stream of visitors for the last three days, and her first visit to the local shop to collect the paper this morning. In between, I have been trying to get photos of her from each side, so that you can see her markings. It is far easier said than done.

Right

Left
and I think you've seen the front before!

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous, very glad everything is going so well for all three of you :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published