Thursday 23 June 2016

EU referendum

We are so sick of hearing all the bickering about the EU Referendum. Politicians slagging each other off left right and centre. Random people (many of whom are good friends) spouting on social media, to your face or on the phone that we must STAY IN/GET OUT. Did I actually ask for their opinion? Everyone has suddenly become an expert and it is really very boring. So here is my opinion for what it is worth, oh and a few pics that I took on our way down to the village to cast our votes.



In? or Out?
 Whatever we decide, the wildlife in our garden really couldn't care less



Neither could the cattle in the park



Time to pop down to the village to pick up the paper and cast our votes. It's a beautiful day, so lets take a walk. I don't think I've ever taken my camera on a local road walk, but it is such a nice day it seems a shame not to take the opportunity to show you what a wonderful area we live in.











Back home for a cool down





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published