Sunday 1 November 2015

Walking 'round the Heath and Sally's Party

We head South for a few days in Lincolnshire, partly to join in the celebration of Sal's Big Birthday. Just across the fields from Simon and Sal live David and Celia. I dealt with David for many years during my career with British Sugar and Whoa Betide me if we walk past without calling in!

(L - R) Simon, Sal, Husband, Breeze, David and Celia
The other thing that I am often in trouble with Celia for, is not putting any photos up of our dog walks while we are there, so just for Celia (taken on my phone so sorry about the quality), here are a couple from the rest of that walk.



Later, we headed over to the Finch Hatton Arms for a lovely afternoon. Good food, wine and company, to celebrate Sal's recent birthday.

William (son), Jane (daughter), Sally and Simon