Saturday 8 November 2014

Little Mell Fell

 Just a spur of the moment decision took us up Little Mell Fell for a dog walk today - inspired by a conversation with a neighbour yesterday! I don't normally record our everyday dog walks on here, but as it involved a summit I thought I might as well. I don't know why we don't go up the Mell Fells more often, they are so close to home. I guess it is because they are only a dog walk kind of length and we tend to head up out of the village to walk the dog, not down to t'other side of the main road. Maybe we will start to visit them a bit more often from now on, who knows!
Dramatic light over Ullswater as we head straight up the fell from The Hause





Everywhere is so wet at the moment. 

Little Mell Fell Summit

Heading down the other side. That's Great Mell Fell ahead.
So short I didn't even measure it, but about 2.5 miles in all. A few more for a spaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published