Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wildlife failure



When I started recording things on this blog, I had a feeling it wouldn't last. A diary has never been my style but I have suprised myself that I have recorded as much as I have. Sadly my BTO records have been a bit of a failure this year and as a result, so too have my wildlife records on here. So from now on, it will all be much more simple! I will continue to record what comes into our garden, but only on a 'new species' basis. As my paper records have remained fairly up to date, I don't think I have missed anything (unless we didn't see it of course!). I suppose I should have counted sheep breeds on my list as lambs spend half their time grazing our lawn. But until recently they have been of the heinz 57 variety. Pleasingly a change of farming practice means we now have proper sheep as neighbours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published