Monday 21 January 2013

Clearing My Desk

When we moved here we started a wildlife diary which I promised to try and keep going. For quite a while I succeeded in updating it on here each month........
While much of the UK has been having white out conditions for days, we are getting our first glimpse of about 1cm of the white stuff today, so after about six months of looking at the paper records floating on my desk, finally I have got round to transferring it into a more user friendly version!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which is more impressive - your record keeping or the wonderful variety of wildlife you have at Retreat Towers :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published