Thursday 30 August 2012

A Few Rare Pictures

You might have noticed, I rarely put pictures of any of the horses on here. There is a very good reason for that. You try dealing with half a tonne of highly tuned Thoroughbred and a camera at the same time. I met James at the local horse pool this afternoon where we have been swimming the two current mounts a couple of times a week. Emma the girl who runs it had friend staying (another pair of hands!) AND, I had my camera in the car. So with no encouragement, I chucked the line at Emma's friend and relinquished my role in the middle of the pool and went and fetched said camera.

'Mongoose' (Kealigolane)




and 'Kevin' (Cavite Eta)


Oh and by the way - never ask me to give your horse a stable name, you have just seen what damage I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published