Monday 9 January 2012

Can You Tell What It Is Yet?

Finally we get a day when:
a) The weather is playing ball
b) We haven't got anything else planned
c) I'm in the right mood.
First we go to the goat paddock and raid their stick pile

Then we go up the road to the farm to prune the Willow sculptures in the garden
Then the 'Genius!' gets to work

By dusk we have three windbreak hurdles to protect our veggie seedlings from strangles

and an obelisk to give the tropaeolum something to climb up when the conifer gets the chop, and the replacement shrubs are still small.

Not the most professional specimens, but them I'm not a professional and frankly, I really couldn't care! Having exhausted one supply of willow, that will do for now, but more may be added if/when we find some more suitable and I can be bothered!

1 comment:

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published