Friday 18 November 2011

The Secret To A Happy Marriage........

....... Compromise.

Since we moved here, our Kitchen window has looked like this...

Husband has always thought it looked a bit bare, whilst I like it like that. I want to see sheep and things whilst I'm practicing being a Domestic Goddess, and a blind behind a sink would just get filthy. A trip to the local haberdashery to find some fabric for the doors of our wardrobe led to a bit of a light bulb moment. Time to put Nan's faithful servant into use again.

You want the window dressing, I want to see sheep. OK. We'll do both.

and while the machine is out.......
Just in case you think we've gone Gothic, they are not black, it just looks like that. they are a dark plum sort of colour, to match with a colour in the curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published