Monday 6 December 2010

Sunset #5

There has been a bit of a lull in sunset photos. Not because we haven't had any good ones, but because photographing them proved difficult through the summer. At the shortest day, the sun sets directly behind the house. By the longest day, it sets directly to the side of the house. 90' difference. And I thought the sun set in the west: I don't recall being taught that it set somewhere between South West and North West. Come to think of it, I don't recall being taught much really. Perhaps I wasn't listening!




-10.9'c last night, and heading that way again tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. I too have had to get used to the different positions of the sun during the year. Right now it is rising above Whiteside, mid-summer it is above Skiddaw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published