Saturday 27 February 2010

The Other Men in my life.

First thing on Saturday 21st we left the borders and headed down to Lincolnshire - via home for a quick change of luggage.
Arriving at our 'home' for the next 10 days; house sitting for friends who were off skiing in the morning. Little did they realise that we were bringing ideal skiing conditions with us. As they headed to Stanstead airport on Sunday morning, we were treated to another home from home outlook.


The main reason for us house sitting was so that I could indulge in the other men in my life. Bungle and Ferdy (seen in the snow in the picture above).
They are both absolutely gorgeous, but if I'm honest; Bungle and I have a bit of a special relationship!


Meet Bungle.....

Three months after having left the area, this was a great opportunity to catch up with family and friend. But first, Bungle and I had chance to get re-acquainted.

It was wonderful to be riding again, but I don't think Ferdy was so pleased to be left behind!

The great thing about looking after the boys this time (as opposed to when we lived just down the road from them), was being there day and night and being able to tuck them up last thing at night. There is something about a horse asleep that melts your heart.

Bungle wakes up as he hears me at the door.

Ferdy is the softy of the two of them. Whilst Bungle will jump up as soon as he realises you are there, Ferdy is more than happy for you to cuddle up with him for as long as you like. Yes. I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published